download klik >> download-ccna-1-modul-2
1. Which two layers of the OSI model have the same functions as the TCP/IP model Network Access Layer? (Choose two.)
2. What is a primary function of the trailer information added by the data link layer encapsulation?
supports error detection
3. During the encapsulation process, what occurs at the data link layer?
The physical address is added.
4. What device is considered an intermediary device?
5.Which layer encapsulates the segment into packets?
6. Which statements correctly identify the role of intermediary devices in the network? (Choose three.)
determine pathways for data
retime and retransmit data signals
manage data flows
7. What can be identified by examining the network layer header?
the destination device on the local media
the path to use to reach the destination host
the bits that will be transferred over the media
the source application or process creating the data
8. What is the proper order of the layers of the OSI model from the highest layer to the lowest layer?
application, presentation, session, transport, network, data link, physical
9. Refer to the exhibit. Which three labels correctly identify the network types for the network segments that are shown? (Choose three.)
Network B — WAN
Network C — LAN
Network A — LAN
10. What are the key functions of encapsulation? (Choose three.)
identifies pieces of data as part of the same communication
ensures that data pieces can be directed to the correct receiving end device
enables the reassembly of complete messages
11. Refer to the exhibit. Which networking term describes the data interleaving process represented in the graphic?
12. What is a PDU?
a layer specific encapsulation
13. Refer to the exhibit. “Cell A” at IP address 10.0.0.34 has established an IP session with “IP Phone 1″ at IP address 172.16.1.103. Based upon the graphic, which device type best describes the function of wireless device “Cell A?”
an end device
14. Refer to the exhibit. Which set of devices contains only end devices?
E, F, H, I, J
15. Refer to the exhibit. Which term correctly identifies the device type that is included in the green area?
16. Which three statements best describe a Local Area Network (LAN)? (Choose three.)
A LAN is usually in a single geographical area.
The network is administered by a single organization.
A LAN provides network services and access to applications for users within a common organization.
17. Refer to the exhibit. What type of network is shown?
18. What is the purpose of the TCP/IP Network Access layer?
detailing the components that make up the physical link and how to access it
19. Which characteristic correctly refers to end devices in a network?
originate data flow
20. What is the primary purpose of Layer 4 port assignment?
to identify the processes or services that are communicating within the end devices
21. Select the statements that are correct concerning network protocols. (Choose three.)
define the structure of layer specific PDU’s
outline the functions necessary for communications between layers
require layer dependent encapsulations